Placemaking & Regeneration
We believe that placemaking and regeneration should always be community-led and we are experts at undertaking public and community consultation.
Our ten-step consultation plan reaches a range of community stakeholders and the general public in a way that generates useful and useable results, helping clients determine and explore proposals that can be delivered, and reflect audience needs.
In the past five years, Tricolor has worked on placemaking and regeneration projects of all sizes, worth over £150 million and with multiple stakeholders. This has included working with Hull City Council, from the outset, on their ambitious, city-wide placemaking project.
Find out more about our placemaking, regeneration and consultation work with previous clients below:
- Waltham Forest Borough Council – Chestnuts House
- Alexandra Palace
- Hull City Council – Hull: Yorkshire’s Maritime City
- GWSTAN – Jarrow Hall Masterplan
- Worksop Townscape Heritage Initiative
- Gainsborough Townscape Heritage Initiative
- Dudley Townscape Heritage Initiative
- London Borough of Sutton: Sutton Borough of Culture 2021 bid
- Viva Arts and Community Group – Spencer’s Mill
- Saltdean Lido CIC – Saltdean Lido Redevelopment
- Stroud District Council – Stratford Park Lido Feasibility Study
What films/series have you been watching lately? Our own Helen Rana recommends "The White Tiger" by Ramin Bahrani.… https://t.co/RhBC9nfoV7
21 April 2021