As specialist project managers, public engagement, business planning and National Lottery Heritage Fund consultants, Tricolor deliver face-to-face project management support for clients of all shapes, sizes and timescales.
We have an excellent track record in delivering successful projects in short timescales. This included a ten-week development phase for Brighton Dome and Festival, a nine-month pre-Round 1 Development Phase for the £27m Hull Yorkshire Maritime City bid and a 12-week turnaround for Hull Timeball.
We specialise in heritage project management, with many of our team trained to PRINCE 2 standard. Our Agile approach to project management means we work in short sprints, feeding back to the client on progress made and providing interim drafts throughout the course of the project. This enables the client to have continuous involvement in the project and an up-to-date understanding of project progress.
We believe our workshop-based, collaborative, agile approach to project management makes us stand out from the crowd but take a look at some of our previous clients and see for yourself:
- Hull City Council – Hull: Yorkshire’s Maritime City
- Viva Arts and Community Group – Spencer’s Mill
- MHA – Wilderness Garden Round 1 and Round 2 Project Management
- Erewash Borough Council – Erewash Stables Interpretation and Business Plan
- Sunderland City Council – Hylton Castle Project Management
08 April 2020